Friday, May 8, 2009

New Bikes - Love the Ride!

I've been on a few bikes in my days in the saddle...from chromoly to aluminum and I am currently riding a full carbon Rocky Mountain Solo 70 RSL road bike. www.bikes.com
From the moment I started riding this bike on the not so smooth roads around Kings County, I could feel the difference a carbon frame made. Smooth like butter....and instant power transfer.
The other bike that I acquired this year I must say was a bike build I've dreamed of for a long time....part by shiny part I assembled a Rocky Mountain Slayer SXC SE. This is a 6" trail bike that can rip with the best of 'em. The way I built it up, it weighed in at 30lbs. Pedals uphill and along trails nicely but once you start pointing downhill is when this bike shines....smooth, fast, and stable. This bike has gained the title of my new favorite bike. I'll have to post pics soon - it really is a work of art!

No comments: